Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Retention Schedule for Historical Societies
From: "Wright, Tony" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:53:02 -0400

Greetings,

I was wondering if someone on the list would be kind enough to let me view a records retention schedule for a historical society. My supervisor and I have been asked to assist a historical society with their records and archival collections. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Tony Wright
Archivist
The City of Kalamazoo Records Center and Archives
(269) 337-8794