Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Email Conversion Software
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Jun 2005 08:19:15 +1000

You could try importing PST data into something like Eudora or Firefox,
where it becomes essentially text files.

Glenn

Glenn Sanders MRMA
Australia

These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked
and they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and
Glenn". Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.