Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Email Conversion Software
From: John Lovejoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 10 Jun 2005 14:34:35 +1000

-----David Kemper asked-----
On the topic of electronic records, has anyone worked with email
conversion software, utilities that convert (typically) Outlook/Exchange
Data Files (email message et al) from its native, proprietary format
(.PST) to a non-proprietary format?

David

Have a look at Xena at http://xena.sourceforge.net/.  It is an open source
product that converts many document formats into an open xml format.

John Lovejoy
I have nothing at all to do with the development of this product.  That role
belongs to another part of my employer's empire.