Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Previously sent Job Description with Additional Information
From: caryn fox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jun 2005 11:40:50 -0400

Hi,

I have added some additional information based on suggestions from various
members.  The new information is in red.

Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in this
position at a major broker/dealer located in Manhattan:

Vice President - Business Analyst

Work with Records Retention Lawyer, Litigation Group, relevant Compliance
staff, IT Records Coordinator Group, ARM representatives and business area
and IT coordinators, to design and implement an enhanced system for
facilitating compliance with Records Retention Policies and Procedures.  A
high priority will be placed on enhancing procedures for meeting records
preservations requirements related to litigation, investigations and
regulatory inquiries.

Superior analytic and communication skills.  Familiarity with IT systems and
applications used by large financial services organizations.  Familiarity
with records retention requirements in the financial services industry.
Experience with designing procedures and controls and analyzing processes in
large organizations (e.g., consulting experience).  Advanced degree
(particularly MBA and/or CRM) is highly desirable.

The base salary range is in the 100K - 135K range (give or take) plus bonus.
It reports to the Records Retention Lawyer. I don't believe there are any
direct reports but there will most likely be some matrix reporting.
Regarding relocation, they will look for someone in the NY area first; if
they do not find someone, they will be open to paying relocation expenses.

Kind regards,

Caryn Fox