Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Shuttle Bus Service for ARMA 05
From: Carol Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 21 Jun 2005 12:25:37 -0400

Here's the scoop from Wanda Wilson at ARMA.

We will be running buses from the Hyatt to Navy Pier and House of
Blues
for all ARMA International functions starting on Saturday, 2:30-6:30
pm;
Sunday 7:00 am - Midnight (House of Blues party); Monday 7:00 am -
9:30
pm; Tuesday 7:30 am - 6:00 pm; Wednesday 7:30 am - 2:30 pm.

There will be a schedule in the lobby of the Hyatt and buses should be
running every 5 to 10 minutes.  The pickup is on the west side of the
building on Stetson Avenue - between the east and west towers.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.  We're looking
forward to seeing you in Chicago!