Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Record Liaison Roles and Responsibilities
From: "Belrose, Sharon" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:55:31 -0400

I have been told that a Records Coordinator is the same as a Records Manager. The names seem to be  used synonymously in NC. Can someone provide me with a job description to clarify the difference, if any?

Just as a note to the list I sent Amy a copy of the ARMA Boston 2003
conference session (M013) on Records coordinators.  It was done by Marty
Nunn and Robert Smith and defined the Coordinator roles very well.  They
called them RM Representatives as they thought that these individuals
represented the RM department versus just coordinating with them.  Well
worth the peek for anyone looking at using coordinators.

Steve