Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Friday OT: Re: Boston Finance Commission
From: "Allen, Doug" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:10:21 -0400

I couldn't agree more with Steve.  As for stalking the right targets, as a
Yankee fan, I'm all for turning Mr. Saklad loose on the Red Sox, and as a
Packer fan, I'm all for turnin' him loose on the Patriots!    It may be
jealousy (ok, it IS jealousy), but I'm all for those activities and care not
a whit about the Boston Public Library nor about the Boston Finance
Commission.  As an ardent "non-constituent", I have no stake, no interest,
and will never go to any suspicious link regarding any activity of either
group!

Doug Allen, CRM, CDIA+