Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Storage of tapes and other media - A Bit OT
From: Gerard Nicol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 19:21:20 -0500

On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:28:55 -0800, Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>No, you've 'sinply' made it such that no one CARES what you want!

No Peter, you and Larry made it so nobody cares, or maybe they just did not
care to start with.

All I did was ask a simple question.

>If you think that PRISM have something on their website, send us the URL.
>Few of us are necessarily "fans" of PRISM, but seeing as you're too
>challenged to find this information yourself....
>
>htp://prismintl.org/checklist.php
>https://prismintl.org/recordManage.php
>
>They aren't ideal, and they aren't what I would provide clients, but HEY...
>you asked.

OK, let me try and understand this one. So there is something on the PRISM
website, but it is not what you would give a customer.

In my book that equates functionally to nothing, but technically it might
pass as something.

What is out there that you would give to a customer?

Gerard