Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: offsiteboxes/ sheet filing
From: "Link, Gary M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 1 Dec 2006 07:57:09 -0500

> Does anyone have any suggestions for loose sheet filing for files that
are at an offsite storage facility.  It's impossible for us to call back
every box just to place the filing into the proper place.  <

Why?

>At the moment we have the filing sitting on the shelf and we check our shelves every
time a box is pulled back, but that doesn't seem to help much.<

Why not take a day and take the sheets to the storage facility and file them?

Thanks,
Karen

Gary Link, CRM
Corporate Records Manager