Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: OT OT OT - A Chicago Listserv Party Flashback/Fast Forward
From: Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 15 Nov 2006 19:02:22 -0500

This afternoon on my way to a FIRM (Federal Information and Records
Management) Council Forum in Washington DC I stopped by the new (about a
year old) Billy Goat Tavern and Grill just off Capitol Hill.

Wow what a difference between the "Original" on Michigan Ave in Chicago.
The Original is downstairs with little natural light and has a floor covered
in who-knows what...The DC version is at ground level with floor-to-ceiling
windows, tables outside for taking in the sights, is (still) shiny and
new-looking, and is in the Headquarters building of the National Association
of Realtors, a "Green" (environmentally friendly) Building.

Food is the same, and there is a bar on the other side of the place like in
Chicago.  Perhaps we should start to plan the 2011 (DC) Listserv Party
there...

Tod Chernikoff, CRM