Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Ethics and Rights or RM's
From: "Hope, Ben (NIH/OD/ORS) [E]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 5 Dec 2006 13:39:25 -0500

I am making class presentation tomorrow on Records Management ethics and
rights in a records management class.  My fellow student presenter and I
have decided to focus on the issue of ethics and rights of the records
managers themselves and have ample material for the ethics portion of
our presentation.

We are looking for two additional pieces of information from the list if
possible:

1.  Any video footage or news articles on records managers or records
storage facility employees doing something unethical.
2.  Any information or feedback on the rights of RM's.

Any information you can provide would be most helpful.  Thank you.