Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Old Microfilm
From: Lynn Frank <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 16 Mar 2007 08:44:16 -0400

Happy Friday!

Thank you to all who offered knowledge and opinions concerning my post two
weeks ago on dealing with these rolls of microfilm.  It appears that most
lean towards scanning the rolls and then applying, and following through
on, the retention guideline our firm has in place.  It will be a lot of
work but appears to be the most accurate way to deal with the various
retentions on each roll of film.

I am open to any suggestions of scanners that would work well for this
project (thanks to John Glover for his posted suggestion).

Lynn

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal
use of the recipient(s) named above. This message may
be an attorney-client communication and as such privileged
and confidential.  If you are not an intended recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If
you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by e-mail and delete the original
message.