Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Sample Records Management Policies
From: "Siek, Maryanne" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Nov 2008 12:50:49 -0700

I know this question has been asked many times in the past, but since the responses are always provided offline, I'll ask again.

Does anyone have a records management policy that they would be willing to share?  I'd be especially interested in policies for private or publicly-traded corporations.  We are on the verge of having a new policy approved, and our Legal Department is asking to see some other policies to provide a frame of reference.

I've written several policies myself over the years, but of course I never bothered to keep a copy of them.  I have searched the Internet and haven't had much luck finding anything particularly relevant.

Any help would be appreciated - offline or online.

Thanks,

Maryanne

Maryanne B. Siek
Corporate Records Manager