Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RAINdrop: Obama To Give Up His Beloved BlackBerry
From: Trudy M Phillips <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:57:56 EST

Well, Peter that is interesting and sort of sad.
 As the first candidate to utilize the Internet for many things to not  be
able to use a Blackberry is sad. I can  understand there are probably  National
Security issues. Oh well, I am sure his campaign staff will still make  good
use of their internet stuff connections to get his messages out to the  masses.

Trudy M.  Phillips
File Management, LLC
"Bringing Order  Out of Chaos"
8440 Lanewood Circle
Leeds, AL 35094
Office:  205/699-8571   Fax: 205/699-3278
_www.filemanagement.com_ (http://www.filemanagement.com/)

**************You Rock! One month of free movies delivered by mail from
blockbuster.com
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1212639737x1200784900/aol?redir=https://www.blockbuster.com/signup/y/reg/p.26978/r.email_footer)