Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: RMA Audit Candidate
From: Richard Kendall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 19 Nov 2008 11:26:48 -0500

We are seeking a qualified records management professional to perform a records management assessment for one of our government clients in the DC area.  The candidate should have demonstrated experience in performing audits on electronic records management systems using at a minimum, the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) regulations and guidance for electronic records, and relevant federal e-records requirements (36 CFR Chapter 12).
Please contact me at one of the numbers below or send me an email if you have any information.
Thanks.

Richard A. Kendall, Jr.

Indigo IT  | Director, Services Delivery
Phone:  703-476-6980 x411 |Fax: 703-476-6982
1902 Campus Commons Drive, Suite 420
Reston, VA  20191