Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Familiar with this terminology?
From: Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Nov 2008 12:57:41 -0500

And considering if you take the definition of RIM/RM as it appears in ISO
15489, "systematic" is already included:

"field of management responsible for the efficient and systematic control of
the creation, receipt, maintenance, use, and disposition of records,..."

Sounds a bit redundant to me.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM