Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Standards
From: Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 21 Nov 2008 14:03:30 -0500

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 1:00 PM, WALLIS Dwight D <
[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> This was a case where the individual could cite chapter and verse of all
> of the individual elements, but had no idea how they all fit together
> and are applied in the real world.

reminds me of the many occasions in my career when an individual would say
the law or regulations require something and then they couldn't provide me
with the law or regulation. Or if they did provide it they had
misinterpreted it.

--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va