Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Listserv gathering at ARMA Int'l. Conference
From: Bill Fellers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 5 Aug 2009 15:04:06 -0400

Doug,
You can also be comforted to know not only a camera is not present
but the conference is in Orlando and not New Orleans. :))

Bill Fellers, CRM
Director,  Records Management Program
National Archives and Records Administration - Southwest Region
501 West Felix, Building One
P.O. Box 6216
Fort Worth, TX 76115
Phone: 817-831-5918
Fax: 817-334-5511
Cell: 281-841-8519
http://www.archives.gov/southwest/

Yeah, that isn't the best news I've had, but heck....Steve, if you're
going, maybe you can do the organizing!  As for me, I'll just take
some
small comfort in knowing that Peter's camera won't be nearby!

Douglas P. Allen, CRM, CDIA+

All:

Apologies to all who are not going to ARMA, but this is the easiest
way
to contact the audience.

This has been quite an unusual year, in so many different ways and for
so many different people.  Things and stuff happen, and this year none
of the typical leaders of the listserv gathering are going to be at
the
Orlando conference, for all sorts of reasons.  I will not be
attending,
and neither will Larry Medina or Peter Kurilecz.

So, if there is going to be a listserv gathering, someone else is
going
to have to step forward and organize it.  I'm sure Larry and Peter can
give whoever volunteers good advice on what NOT to do!

So,  have a good time, gather away, take good pictures, try to behave
and not cause too much trouble and hopefully we'll see you next year
in
San Francisco.

Fondly,
Susan