Re: Outlook as a filing cabinet

Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 25 Nov 2009 20:37:15 -0500

text/plain

On Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 6:48 PM, Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Until I can come up with a better plan, I've been telling users they can
> put this material into a folder called "Reference" (where they can make any
> subfolders they need)

having a folder called Reference is a great first start. consider teaching
them how to build their own personal taxonomy. teach them about standardized
file names. teach them how to use the Windows Explorer search function (as
limited as it is it can be pretty useful)
--
Peter Kurilecz CRM CA
Richmond, Va