Anyone looking for a position like this that is qualified?
Assistant Vice President Records Management
Coppell TX ( just outside of Dallas)
· Four-year degree in Business Technology, Finance or equivalent job experience required. MBA preferred.
· Five to ten years Strong Management or Directorship Role
· Must have a Banking or Finance background
· MUST be Certified Records Manager - CRM
· Strong verbal and written communications and interpersonal skills are necessary
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office required. The ability to create complex spreadsheets in excel and experience in Access a plus.
· Strong initiative and the ability to work independently and in a team atmosphere
· Experience and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required deadlines. Willingness to work overtime when necessary to fulfill job requirements and meet deadlines.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Detail-oriented and have the ability to organize workload.
For more detailed information about the position or to submit your resume please email [log in to unmask]
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]