Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Re: RAINdrop Iron Mountain Acquires Mimosa Systems

Larry Medina <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Feb 2010 13:46:17 -0500

text/plain

Good? Bad? Indifferent?

I think if I were a client using Mimosa's Application internally or even
using it through a service provider other than IM, I'd have some serious
concerns about this acquisition.

Interesting to see an Industry Analyst's (Forrester) opinion of the move-
(and a comment from someone on the non-analyst side of the fence =) )

http://bit.ly/cwukzi

Larry