Re: Records retention help

sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Feb 2010 12:16:17 -0800

text/plain

Hi Tom,

First - the "much of it is related to granting individuals and organizations access to email accounts"

I think it is possible should stay as long as account is active - it is background information and security access.
It might have the same power as examples of signatures for bank account, card access and other.

Second one - I think it depends on your policy - let say your policy says that after receiving " warning", the person should clean space (or buy additional space:-)) during ??? from the receiving the notice..., or to provide explanation why the space could not be clean up.
After that, if you delete the "space",  who really needs this notice of obstruction of IT JUSTICE:-)

It is gone...

Regards,

Alex Babin