Robert Chadduck, Principal Technologist for Advanced Research at the
National Archives and Records Administration Center for Advanced Systems
and Technologies (NCAST) , has received a 2010 Federal 100 Award from
Federal Computer Week. This award recognizes 100 individuals in
government and industry who have made major contributions to the federal
information technology community and furthered research in the IT world
in the past year. Awardees are nominated by Federal Computer Week
readers and selected by a panel of IT experts.
As the Principal Technologist for Advanced Research at NCAST, Mr.
Chadduck's responsibilities include:
* Identifying leading edge technological challenges faced by the
* Identifying research projects that could address these challenges;
* Forming alliances with other agencies in jointly sponsoring research
* Ensuring that researchers understand the unique aspects of NARA's
* Overseeing the research and communicating results; and
* Advising agency management on technical issues.
For more information on the work of the National Archives Center for
Advanced Systems and Technologies, visit:
NARA Center for Advanced Systems and Technologies
The National Archives and Records Administration
Erma Ora Byrd Conference and Learning Center
Building 494 Second Floor
610 State Route 956
Rocket Center, WV 26726
Email: [log in to unmask]
List archives at http://lists.ufl.edu/archives/recmgmt-l.html
Contact [log in to unmask] for assistance
To unsubscribe from this list, click the below link. If not already present, place UNSUBSCRIBE RECMGMT-L or UNSUB RECMGMT-L in the body of the message.
mailto:[log in to unmask]