Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Re: Anyone else agitated by [constant] vendor personnel turnover?

Bill Naubert <[log in to unmask]>

bill Naubert <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Feb 2010 08:00:20 -0800

text/plain

Happy customer

Bill Naubert
Vice President
Washington Archives Management
2205 51st Ave E, Suite 300
Fife, WA 98424
800.715.6683 | 253.922.4575 (f) | 425.766.3921 (m)
-- Sent from my Palm Prē
Forbes, Cherise wrote:

Stephen, I was in the EXACT same boat with "water fountain" and finally decided to go to a smaller local company (ADAMS DATA MANAGEMENT in Atlanta - ROX!:) Since then I have been VERY satisfied and can't believe the amount of customer service I was missing!!!

Cherise Forbes

Merial

are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify

the system manager: [log in to unmask] This e-mail and its

attachments have been scanned for the presence of computer

viruses, however it is always advisable to run a virus check on

e-mails and attachments before opening them.

mailto:[log in to unmask]