Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Re: Anyone else agitated by [constant] vendor personnel turnover?

"Johnson Jr., Earl" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Feb 2010 15:18:10 -0500

text/plain

Good point Cherise, as I also inherited our vendors and wasn't there when the contracts were written.

"Salespeople in this industry are not rewarded for serving you well, they are rewarded for selling new clients." Wow... I hope this isn't fully true, as surely good performance must mean something when compensating salespeople. It can't be only about bringing in new clients, can it vendors?

Thanks.
Earl

Pipeline Records and Information Management Excellence... Get PRIMEd!
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM | Corporate Records Manager
Colonial Pipeline Company | 1185 Sanctuary Parkway, Suite 100, Alpharetta, GA 30009
Email: [log in to unmask] | Office: 678-762-2586 | Blackberry: 404-402-4420

This message may contain CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s) named above. Any disclosure, distribution, copying or use of the information by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender by immediate reply and delete the original message.