Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Re: Anyone else agitated by [constant] vendor personnel turnover?

"Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 26 Feb 2010 11:14:25 -0500

text/plain

Earl wrote:
"It can't be only about bringing in new clients, can it vendors?"

It some companies the sales rep sells the services and the account rep maintains contact with the customer after the contract is in place. Smaller, less global, CRCs will have folks who function as both. Larger, more global, CRCs will have different folks for each function. I've always based our satisfaction (or not) on the service we get from the person who functions as the account rep, since their primary job is to maintain a certain level of service in accordance with the contract.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division