Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Worker's Compensation Claims - Provider Appeals
From: "Walters, Caroline (cw8de)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 2 Apr 2010 07:16:07 -0400

Thanks Peter - most of these relate to the records of claims on the employer side and the employer's responsibility - not the health care provider (who is not as state agency).  FYI this question is not one we are trying to answer for UVA records - we know the retention on our side.

Caroline J. Walters, MA, MLS
University Records Officer/Records Management
Information Security, Policy, and Records Office (ISPRO)
Office of the Vice President/CIO
University of Virginia, 2400 Old Ivy Rd.
Box 400898, Charlottesville, VA 22904-4898
Phone: (434) 243-9162
Fax: (434) 243-9197