Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Retention of Promotional Signage?
From: Alice Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Apr 2010 14:22:59 -0400

Ben and all,

I wonder if you could use the signage to be included as a part of
"public program/event records"?  In the state of Florida, this
particular records series holds a five (5) fiscal year retention.  And,
the series includes: contracts/agreements, participant/performer
information, program details/arrangements, photographs, and audio/visual
records.

Just a thought on a beautiful spring afternoon!

Alice

Alice B. Young
Records Management Administrator
Greater Orlando Aviation Authority