Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: University Records Retention Clarification
From: sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Apr 2010 09:35:58 -0700

Hello Tamara,

In my practise I came across the situation when I needed to keep records about the courses much longer.
According the country's regulations,  person could submit documents about finishing the course during 15 years after finishing the course - for job evaluation purpose, teachers, for example.
Also, it is very common when organizations require certified copies from University or college about the program learnt in order again to make evaluation.

Regards,

Alex Babin