Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: "Electronic" Records Management
From: Nitza Llano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 24 May 2010 13:30:14 -0400

Hi Bryant,

In my experience with implementing physical and electronic records management software,
I see the need to differentiate between the two mediums in order to decide how to manage
the records.  Physical records have different requirements for organizing, security,
preservation than electronic records and vice versa.  Both of course fall under the broader
umbrella of records management.

When I see classes, communities, etc. with the words "electronic" records management in
their name, I think they are talking about this sub-genre of records management.

Sincerely,
Nitza Llano, CRM