Help for GRADSTUDENT-L Archives

GRADSTUDENT-L Archives

Subject: Register for Free Now: 2011 Graduate Students Grants and Fellowship Conference, May 13
From: Gregory Orloff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:35:10 +0000

REMINDER

Date:   April 27, 2011

To:     All UF Graduate Students

Cc:     All UF Graduate Coordinators and Staff

From:   UF Graduate School

RE:     Register for Free Now: 2011 Graduate Students Grants and Fellowship Conference, May 13

The University of Florida Graduate School is pleased to announce the 2011 Graduate Students Grants and Fellowship Conferenceon Friday, May 13, 2011 in the College of Public Health and Health Professions. We welcome representatives from the National Institute of Health, National Science Foundation, Ford Fellowship, and so many more. We strengthened our commitment to the Arts & Humanities disciplines by adding funding workshops dedicated to students in these areas. This year's conference will have more speakers and offer more sessions that detail funding opportunities for federal fellowships, international student, and dissertation awards. This will be the largest conference of its kind in Florida. Thank you for your interest and we cannot wait to see you on May 13, 2011.

Please click on this link for a PDF flyer for this event, which you can view and print with Adobe Reader, for posting in your unit or distribution among your colleagues: http://gradschool.ufl.edu/gafcon/gafcon-2011-flyer.pdf.

(If your computer does not have Adobe Reader on it already, please click here to download it for free: http://get.adobe.com/reader/.)

To register, please go online tohttp://gradschool.ufl.edu/gafcon and follow the registration instructions. For your convenience the instructions are listed below:

Register Now...

Registration for this conference is free. To register:

1. Go to GIMS (Graduate Information Management System) by clicking on this link: https://gradschool.ufl.edu/GIMS/gatorlink/PreSiteEntry.asp.
2. Log on to GIMS with your Gatorlink username and password.
3. Scroll to the bottom of your student record screen.
4. Click the button next to "Graduate School Grants and Fellowship Conference Registration."
5. Follow the prompts on the webpage that appears: they will guide you through the registration process.