Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Request for Practitioner Feedback
From: Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:15:45 -0500

I'd like to hear from records practitioners who have a working installation
of any of the Autonomy suite of products.  If you would, please contact me
at my personal e-mail address, [log in to unmask]  Also, any who have
done a thorough review of Autonomy and have strong opinions, contact me.

Thanks!