Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Industry standard
From: Rhonda Ison-Krueger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Wed, 23 Mar 2011 16:19:03 -0500

Hello,

Wondering if anyone could give me some information on what the industry
standard salary is for a Assistant Records Manager with 6 years of
experience.  I would appreciate any information.

thanks,

Rhonda Ison-Krueger
Assistant Manager, Corporate Records

The Boldt Company
2525 N. Roemer Road
PO Box 419
Appleton, WI 54912
920-225-6282 phone
920-739-0037 fax

boldt.com

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution, copying, printing or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the material from all computers.