Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Industry standard
From: "Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Thu, 24 Mar 2011 13:05:28 -0400

Rhonda:
I don't believe there are any salary industry standards for specific positions for RIM practitioners, because different organizations have different names for what folks do.  The best way to determine one is to compare your particular job description and job requirements with the ARMA Core Competencies (http://tinyurl.com/4jlxylq)  and then compare that result with the ARMA Salary survey (http://tinyurl.com/4ajpqcs).

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division