Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RFID
From: "Woodall, Steve" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 12:09:49 -0500

We have used RFID on our campus.  I would be happy to discuss with you offline.

Steve

Steve Woodall, CRM, CPHIT, CPEHR, CISA
Director, Health Information Management,
Records and Information Management
UNT Health Science Center at Fort Worth
817-735-5011
(Please note New Email Address:  [log in to unmask])