Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

From: Timothy Hunt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 17:32:48 -0400

Hello fellow list-servers,

Quick question - I'm away from my office all of next week, and as much as I love reading through the various debates and discussions generated by this listserv, I'm destined to more than my fair share of work emails to sort through upon my return.

So, how does one temporarily suspend one's subscription? I visited the listserv online page, but couldn't seem to locate the info I was looking for.  Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Tim

Timothy Hunt, MAS, ECMS
EDMS Coordinator