Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

From: Tod Chernikoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Fri, 25 Mar 2011 18:07:24 -0400

Tim:

Here is how I would deal with it if I were you.  At the bottom of all list
messages there is a link to "Get Password."  Go there and establish a list
management password. Then use the link that says "Join or Leave RECMGMT-L"
but use the command under "Miscellaneous" that says "NOMAIL" to temporarily
suspend messages.

When you want to resume messages go there again and uncheck the box.

Tod Chernikoff, CRM
Silver Spring MD
Twitter.com/tchernik