Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: RFID
From: Glenn Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sat, 26 Mar 2011 17:15:39 +1100

there is also cost avoidance for libraries, particularly public
libraries, in not having labels which wear out and need replacing: a
book in a public library will get its label scanned far more often
than the busiest file.

Cheers

Glenn

Glenn Sanders
Australia
0407 187 333
These views are mine alone. They may or may not be those of any
previous or present employers or clients. I don't know. If I'd asked and
they'd agreed, I would have signed it "Harry Peck and Co and Glenn".
Or whatever. But I haven't, so I didn't.