Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Retention Schedule: Is a policy, a procedure, or neither?
From: Michele Bernard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Mar 2011 16:45:45 -0400

Hello Angie,
In my organization, I keep the Policy separate from the Schedule for that
reason.  It allows me to revise the schedule or the Policy separatly.
 note that before it was kept as one piece of document.

Michele Bernard, MLIS

Director of Records Management

1130 Sherbrooke W.  4th Floor

Phone : 514-841-3250  ex 1004767