Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: Mentorship/Work Experience
From: sasha babin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Mar 2011 19:22:47 -0700

Hi Lindsay,

BC Municipal Act and what it says about Records management within Municipalities.
Quick look shows that it is difficult to understand who is responsible with Courtenay BC for Records Management and Freedom of Information issues. Also.
I think you have now experience in dealing with Electronic Records, that gives you certain credit.
You can also ,think about redesigning of the City's website.
Check the status of the City, it is possible that it is part of Region and the Region is responsible for the Records and Information Management.
Who is responsible for Archives? It could be local Library, Museum, or ??? Tourist Office.

Only some ideas.

Regards,

Alex Babin,