Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: We Can't Wait: Bringing Records Management into the Twenty-First Century | The White House
From: PeterK <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:48:04 -0500

We Can't Wait: Bringing Records Management into the Twenty-First Century |
The White House
Federal records are crucial to documenting the history of our national
experience –the problems, the triumphs, and the challenges. They provide a
prism through which future generations will view, understand, and learn
from the actions of the current generation. A sensible system of records
management is the backbone of open government.
http://1.usa.gov/tGg8Es

Source:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/11/28/we-cant-wait-bringing-records-management-twenty-first-century
See if people are clicking on this link: http://1.usa.gov/tGg8Es+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar