Stephen C. O'Connell Center (map goo.gl/7tD9t )
Enter through Gate 1
DEI's Booth: #16 - Get you shirts at DEI"s booth from e-board members ($10)
Set up: 4pm ( we will paint the carnival backdrop for the photographs, and
mini posters for the walkers)
Relay: 6pm (Friday) -12noon (Saturday)
1. Pie in the face
2. Carnival photographs: $1 and we'll give people DEI's web link where
we'll post the pictures.
3. Walkers: you will walk and have mini posters to advertise our
fundraisers as you walk.
DEI will provide food and drinks but you can still bring food and water.
If you will be there between midnight to 6am, sign up on Relay website
And if you are already registered with another team, it's ok if you don't
register with DEI. But *you will only get participation points for the time
you volunteered with DEI. *
LINK to sign up for shifts --> http://goo.gl/6JzGA LINK TO RESERVE A
Things you should bring:
- Chairs, Blankets, Sleeping bags, and Pillows ( if you are staying
- Personal Articles (including deodorant, medication, towels, and an
extra set of clothes if you think you might need them)
- Comfy shoes!
- CASH!!!! Bring at least $20-$30 in small bills- Remember all proceeds
benefit Relay For Life!
- If you do not function well on NO SLEEP, please try to arrange
transportation home after Relay.
- LEAVE all valuables AT HOME!!!!!!!
5:15- Opening Ceremony
6:00- Survivor Lap
8:00- Hair Donations - if you have agreed to donate your hair, try to be by
the stage by 7:50
9:00- Luminaria Ceremony
1:00- Mr. Relay Pageant
3:00- 100 Person Musical Chairs
5:00- The Price Is Right
8:00- Minute To Win It
10:00- Giant Twister
11:30- Closing Ceremony
DEI community service chair
Visit Delta Epsilon Iota Online!