Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Re: CIP
From: "Jones, Virginia" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Mon, 5 Mar 2012 13:17:55 -0500

<It is in fact complementary to them and allows e.g. a CRM to also demonstrate a broader understanding of everything else that doesn't fall under records management or under the CRM exam in its current form - things like information workplace, telecommuting, text analytics, enterprise search, web content management, etc.>

This is also how I view it.  Thus my curiosity about how many CRMs also have earned the CIP.  Again - yin and yang.

Ginny Jones
(Virginia A. Jones, CRM, FAI)
Records Manager
Information Technology Division