Help for RECMGMT-L Archives

RECMGMT-L Archives

Subject: Retention policy creation - consulting firm directory?
From: Ursula Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Tue, 6 Mar 2012 19:32:43 -0500

Hello,
I'm looking for recommendations for a source with recommended records
management consulting firms to potentially help create a retention
policy from scratch.  In addition, I'm wondering what the norm is, how
an average private, mid-sized corporation drafts their retention policies
and schedules.  Do they hire consultants if they don't have records
management staff?  Any suggestions welcome.  Thank you.