Help for FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

FLORIDABIRDS-L Archives

Subject: Razorbill - Sebastian Inlet
From: Eric Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:Sun, 6 Jan 2013 21:17:51 -0500

I spent about 3 hours fishing in Sebastian Inlet Saturday afternoon. I took
my camera along in case we saw any Razorbills.

We found 1 Razorbill that was hanging around on the north west side of the
bridge at the inlet, it was just outside of the jetty at the swimming area.
It was there the whole time we were there.

We got within 10 feet of the bird and took lots of photos.

Razorbill photo
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-3fEfi8xLTIs/UOoqfIKAKtI/AAAAAAAADxE/RiMGeZaKFOs/s800/RazorbillCloseUp%2520%25281%2520of%25201%2529.JPG

Eric Edwards
Lake Hamilton, FL