University of Florida LISTSERV
Access to the Online mailing list archives and Mailing list management interface is restricted to being on the UF network or UF VPN. If you are not able to be on the UF Network or UF VPN a listing of email based commands is linked below for searching the Listserv archives or managing your list.
- Would you like to subscribe to, or unsusbscribe from, a list? Here are the most essential subscription and unsubscription instructions for list members.
- View Online mailing list archives (requires connection from UF network or UF VPN).
- Here is a document of common commands that you can perform by sending an email directly to the listserv.
- This is availble for use to any subscriber on or off the UF network.
- This is an alternative means of working with the LISTSERV for those who do not have access to the UF network or UF VPN.
- These are only the most commonly used. For a full set of commands see the LISTSERV Command Reference Document
- CataList,the official catalog of public LISTSERV® lists.
- Request creation of a new mailing list.
- Class lists are now automatically created. See link to the anouncement.
- Online documentation in HTML format:
- Mailing list management interface (list owners only, requires connection from UF network or UF VPN).