Re: Up-Coming Occultation

Charles Broward <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:29:27 -0500

text/plain

Hi,
I am not sure the electronic eyepieces are sensitive enough to see Iota
Cancri (or what ever it is).

The camera mentioned in the IOTA article is very, very sensitive.  I
know my Neximage, and the

vidio camera eyepiece I have won't cut the mustard.

Time,  I think time has to be referenced back to something like WWV or
similar to permit syncing up all observations.   So if that can be done
via computer, that would be neat.

chuck

--
Chuck  Broward