LINUX-L 2018

Re: Ubuntu 18.04 out

Steve Jensen <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 2 May 2018 11:30:28 -0400

text/plain

Mint is almost all Ubuntu but some different apt-pinning priorities,
default configuration of the MATE desktop (I prefer Mint's default setup
vs Ubuntu MATE edition), etc.

---
Steve Jensen
Santa Fe College
Gainesville, Fl

ICQ # 3440385

---

On 05/02/2018 10:34 AM, Allen S. Rout wrote:
> On 05/02/2018 12:46 AM, George T Diller wrote:
>> Better than Linux-Mint ? Worth switching ?
>>

> I have never tried mint, so no context.
>
> - Allen S. Rout

 Please note that Florida has a broad public records law, and that all correspondence to or from College employees via email may be subject to disclosure.