]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LINUX-L Home

LINUX-L  2018

LINUX-L 2018

Re: Anyone interested in a server build contract?

"Kozakoff,Stephen J" <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 May 2018 18:10:24 +0000

text/plain

>> it's kinda huge

Good point. I found the reqs: 100GB of free disk space to checkout the code and an extra 150GB to build it

I supposed 250GB of free RAM might not be easy to come by.