LINUX-L 2018

Re: Mail Server Inquiry

Robert Munyer <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 1 Mar 2018 19:54:43 -0500

text/plain

In message <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Munyer wrote:

> the patch in the Debian BTS: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__bugs.debian.org_741888&d=DwIBAg&c=pZJPUDQ3SB9JplYbifm4nt2lEVG5pWx2KikqINpWlZM&r=iUSCqQal-H20QF9or__3g2H9ORMheuOrwYuG_vCdc2g&m=1OPkyZ6fMeQ1f_HB5AQD87PpMoPtt2Ky0qDLQ_vvkG8&s=gyOBNgx4_oahpXkH8sw-eKQWsfqnPNLRWQ54gzheU_8&e= .

Actually, no, I did not write that monster 271-character URL.

The URL in my message was only 30 characters long:
https colon slash slash bugs dot debian dot org slash 741888

My postfix log shows that the message reached ufl.edu without being
MITMed, and the mailing list archive has the corrupted version, so
the corruption definitely happened somewhere in ufl.edu's purview.

-- Robert Munyer